Friday, February 12, 2010

1oo210

Wasn't really happy with bf and i went hm in e noon.. As it's my bd i doesnt feel like staying hm either so meet dion & fer for sushi at plaza when bf called and ask me over (: At times lil suprise really can brighten up someone and i nvr expect he'll give suprise bt still, he did.. What really shocked me was, he went to bought it himself and i nvr nvr tot he'll.. So i've gt my early valentine day present on my bd (: Thanks dearest, i really appreciate every single lil things u did for me.. Big hugs!!!


o9o210

Finally meet up with ms cheong yq after saying for so long!! And this meet-up was a nice one, i laugh throughout our conversation.. We could clearly remembered each and every detail in e past and we jus laugh our way off, i swear i gonna meet her up again very very soon!! Meet e girls at cine for kbox after my met up with yq, well.. I seriously nvr regret knowing them.. Thanks girls (: Darling place after which..




0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home